Custom Heat Exchangers for your Heat Transfer Needs
Diversified Heat Transfer (DHT) is an industry leader in thermal design and manufacture of custom heat exchangers and ASME pressure vessels for a broad variety of markets and applications. With over 70 years of experience, DHT has established a reputation for exceptional quality and dependability with customers around the world.
Advantages of using DHT for custom heat exchanger fabrication:
- Exceptional communication throughout the process: a direct line of communication with our sales and engineering team.
- Quality: Full conformance to specifications, industry standard applicable codes, and NDE
- Engineering capability: diverse wide range market sectors; experienced with ASME Section VIII and TEMA standards.
- Competitive Pricing: Our lean manufacturing capabilities and operations allow us to provide our clients industry leading technology and products at an excellent value.
- Materials capability: Extensive fabrication experience with materials such as Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless, Copper, Cupro-Nickel, Brass, Titanium, Hastelloy and other alloys.
- Range in vessel capability: We can fabricate up to 40” in diameter 20 ‘ long 15 tons max weight
- Delivery commitment: DHT reviews production twice a week to minimize hold up issues. This ongoing project tracking assures timely delivery.
DHT offers heat exchangers that are custom-built in accordance with our customer’s specifications. By combining our extensive knowledge of thermal systems and industry leading experience, DHT’s highly skilled engineering team will analyze your specific requirements and utilize advanced computer technology (CAD and SolidWorks 3D design programs, and ASPEN) to design solutions to meet your heat exchanger needs. Our experienced team will work with your staff to make sure specific needs and design requirements are met at the most cost-effective choice for your application.
Manufactured in America:
All fabrication takes place at DHT’s main headquarters (65,000 square feet) located in Towaco, NJ. We are an ASME code fabrication facility and holds a Section VIII “U” stamp as well as National Board “NB” and “R” stamp and is experienced in all TEMA types, fabricating to B, C, and R TEMA classes. All of our welders are qualified to perform ASME fabrication work, and our quality control program applies a stringent set of fabrication standards to every job. Customers and their quality personnel are welcomed to visit and inspect progress on their units throughout the custom fabrication process.
A Wide Range of Applications and Industries:
DHT specializes in providing heat transfer solutions for a variety of markets:
- Refining Petrochemical
- Utilities & Power
- Marine, Food Service
- Oil & Gas Processing
By developing our portfolio, we aim to offer our clients a broad range of innovative products and services including:
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Tube Bundles
- Pressure Vessels
- HVAC Coils- Chilled & Hot Water, Steam & Refrigerant Coils
- Generator Coolers
- Intercoolers & Aftercoolers
- Tankless Coils
- Oil Pre-Heaters
- Steam Generators
- Plate & Frame Heat Exchangers
- Water Heaters
Delivering the right solutions
DHT differentiates itself through leveraging decades of engineering experience and industry expertise to understand each customer’s requirements. We believe that businesses are unique and may require individually tailored solutions. By partnering directly with each client to understand their project-related specifications, we will be able to provide cost-effective solutions to meet their needs and operating environments.