Plate and Frame
Plate and frame heat exchangers provide efficient heat transfer in compact equipment with a small footprint. The units have a flexible design and are easy to service and maintain. The product range is extremely wide and is used for heating, cooling, heat recovery, evaporation and condensation in industries ranging from HVAC, refrigeration, engine cooling, dairy and food to heavier processes like chemical processing, oil production and power generation.
- Single and Double wall construction
- Up to 24” ports
- Plate material- 304, 316, Titanium
- High thermal efficiency
- Low hold-up volume
- Easy maintenance
- No vibration problems
- Cost-effective solutions especially when exotic materials are required
- ASME Constructed & Stamped
- Available in AHRI 400
- Replacement Parts Available
- Solid SUS304 25 to 80mm Connection
- Clad Frames 100 to 300mm Connection
AISI 316L in 0.6mm thickness is the minimum standard quality for robust performance. Titanium, Hastalloy and many other pressable steel grades are also available on request.
The design of the system calls for a close approach temperature to maximize the use of low cost energy. PHE’s are the only heat exchangers that can meet these high requirements.
Heating and Cooling Duties:
The PHE has a low hold up volume, which enables it to be used in situations where temperature control is an exacting requirement.
Backed by a large engineering based manufacturer with the newest plate presses in the industry. Extensive R&D is continuing to ensure that an ever larger range of units is made available to meet customer requirements exactly. Thermal Calculations are undertaken using advanced industry standard parameters.
Retro Fit Units:
For replacing existing Plate Heat Exchangers, without any pipe work rework. A tremendous saving in time and capital expenditure.
Cleaning In Place:
Compact design and high quality heat transfer surfaces ensures that trouble free C.I.P can be performed on any unit. Pre fitting of C.I.P. connections is available for every unit.
Steam for Hot Wash Down Water:
The versatility of the PHE enables the full utilization of available steam, to provide low cost hot water and for general duties.
- Plate and Frame- D4A-D6A-D8A
- Plate and Frame- D7A- D14A- D20A
- Plate and Frame- D9A - D19A - D31A - D44A
- Plate and Frame- D16_11.2017
- Plate and Frame- D17_11.2017
- Plate and Frame- D21-22 - D36 - D47 - D64
- Plate and Frame- D21SE
- Plate and Frame- D37 - DN51
- Plate and Frame- D41_42 -D62_63 - D79- D86_87 -D110
- Plate and Frame- D43 - D65 - D100 - D130 - D152 - D221
- Plate and Frame- D67 -D113 - D155
- Plate and Frame- D81 - D121 - D188 - D251
- Plate and Frame- D86SE - D110SE
- Plate and Frame- D140 - D201 - D300
- Plate and Frame- DDN352 - DDN354 - DDN356