Diversified Heat Transfer (DHT) is a leading solution provider of heat exchange equipment and systems. Due to continued growth and success, our team is always seeking quality people. Please review the below list of job opportunities and forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. At DHT we are committed to a culturally diverse workforce. DHT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current DHT Opportunities:
Assemble a variety of tube bundles, coils, and shells. The assembler will complete final assemblies and testing of all parts.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Handle light and average weight parts.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Accurately complete all sub-assemblies prior to installation on unit.
- Mount and connect auxiliary, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment.
- Assemble a variety of products from blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to fit parts to close tolerances.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Listen and learn from instructions.
- Cooperate and participate in the department’s training program.
- Participate in all 5S initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in assembly in a manufacturing environment.
- English Comprehension
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities