Diversified Heat Transfer (DHT) is a leading solution provider of heat exchange equipment and systems. Due to continued growth and success, our team is always seeking quality people. Please review the below list of job opportunities and forward all resumes to email@example.com. At DHT we are committed to a culturally diverse workforce. DHT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current DHT Opportunities:
- Manufacturing QA Engineer Assembler
Manufacturing QA Engineer
Manufacturing QA Engineer
The Manufacturing/Quality Engineer function includes planning and design for manufacturing processes, documentation revision and maintenance, workflow efficiency and continuous improvement. The Manufacturing/Quality Engineer is responsible for the approval/rejection process of all incoming parts, in process work, and complete assembly shipments. The Engineer must be able to interact with all departments including Manufacturing, Purchasing and Engineering in order to effectively keep the flow of raw materials and final shipments moving efficiently.
- Responsible for maximizing product line efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization
- Employ 5S on a daily basis, support and promote safety awareness in accordance with company requirements and guidelines; ensure processes are designed for operator safety.
- Utilize lean manufacturing techniques to improve TAKT and Cycle Time.
- Develop and maintain product process control documentation.
- Lead, initiate and track deviations and nonconforming product reports utilizing the business data and documentation system and writing of GMP’s and SOP’s
- Take direction from Supervisors and respond to line down issues.
- Implement Engineering Change Orders, ECO; responsible for successful implementation and execution of ECO requirements including creating and/or revising; process control documentation, tooling, fixturing and conducting operator training as necessary for assigned product line.
- Represent Manufacturing at ECO meetings and implement ECO’s in Manufacturing.
- Participate in the effort to develop, document and sustain Standard Work, and develop visual aids.
- Work with Buyer/Planner on material cost reductions on product line parts and assemblies as well as supplier quality and new supplier development.
- Measure and define continuous improvement to increase process capability; identify and propose alternative methods and materials with regards to quality, manufacturability, cost and availability for increased reliability and improved customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance and integration of regulatory requirements, (UL, ASME, etc.) into product line as defined by management, engineering, sales and marketing.
- Train operators in 5S and support maintenance of 5S on product line.
- Be resident product line expert in quality, flow, lean manufacturing, and safety.
- Implement/Oversee the DHT Quality Program in the shop
- Process/complete incoming inspections, on floor in process inspections/rejections
- Review incoming MTR’s, CFC’s and all certs to match incoming materials
- Participate in Final Hydro tests of ASME Products
- Work With AI and/or 3rd party customer inspectors on product inspections
- Maintain record keeping of all welder certifications and inspect Welders work log and traveler packages.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Manufacturing/Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Well developed organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with ERP systems/understanding of bill of materials & inventory
- Knowledge of industry quality systems and standards, such as ASME, ANSI, ASTM, & AWS required
- Able to adapt to changing responsibilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills (contact with suppliers, contractors, freight representatives, auditors, etc)
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work safely
Assemble a variety of tube bundles, coils, and shells. The assembler will complete final assemblies and testing of all parts.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Handle light and average weight parts.
- Use hand and power tools.
- Accurately complete all sub-assemblies prior to installation on unit.
- Mount and connect auxiliary, mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic or hydraulic equipment.
- Assemble a variety of products from blueprints and drawings.
- Ability to fit parts to close tolerances.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Listen and learn from instructions.
- Cooperate and participate in the department’s training program.
- Participate in all 5S initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of experience in assembly in a manufacturing environment.
- English Comprehension
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities