Diversified Heat Transfer (DHT) is a leading solution provider of heat exchange equipment and systems. Due to continued growth and success, our team is always seeking quality people. Please review the below list of job opportunities and forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. At DHT we are committed to a culturally diverse workforce. DHT is an equal opportunity employer.
Current DHT Opportunities:
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machinist/Programmer.
- Must be able to program, setup, operate and troubleshoot CNC vertical milling machine and operate manual lathes and drill presses.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and shop drawings.
- Must be able to validate shop drawings, flat parts, and assembly to QA standards.
- Must have experience working with various metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, and brass.
- Candidates must have 3-5 years previous experience working in a manufacturing environment programming and operating CNC machines.
- An ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when working closely with people of diverse cultures.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Must be able to “multi-task” and adapt easily to changing priorities.
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive actions in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Results oriented with the commitment and drive to achieve business goals.
The Manager of Engineering is responsible for leading an Engineering team of 3 – 5 Engineers and work closely with Operations, Quality, Product Management, Sales and Purchasing as well as Manufacturing to support and execute sustaining products, troubleshooting and solving technical challenges within the field and manufacturing, cost reduction, and new product development. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic and technology planning, product design and development, production support, and R&D execution Structuring and leading the engineering function as by ensuring day-to-day management of simultaneous projects, delivering engineering designs to agreed specifications within time and budget constraints, and creating innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Develops and directs procedures and methods to ensure engineering processes are highly effective, followed and maintained. Future processes to be added (structure/welding procedures)
- Conducts reviews of cost, schedule and technical performance on selected engineering development projects. Identifies needs for corrective action plans for under-performing projects and provides oversight of corrective action plans
- Lead corrective action activities to retain/restore customer confidence when development projects have encountered significant problems
- Conducts reviews of cost, schedule and technical performance on selected engineering development projects
- Partner with the Sr. Management team and others to develop and execute growth strategy for products and services
- Manage or provide oversight on multiple development projects at one time to ensure diligence to product development process is being maintained
- Design and implementation of new product lines and modification of current product lines
- Marketing and technical literature for products:
- Writing, design and publish
- Installation, operation and maintenance manuals of products
- Engineering procedures; Writing and implement in production engineering procedures for shop procedures and applications
- Checking calculations, drawings of other engineers
- Responsible for engineering personnel staffing and development
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- BS in Engineering and 7-10 years related experience, 3 – 5 years management experience
- Knowledge of mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic controls
- Ability to solve complex mechanical, static and dynamic problems
- Knowledge of machining operations, welding, and brazing
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and compressible flow
- Superior communication skills
- HVAC experience preferred Experience with ERP/MRP implementation and management preferred
- Ability to work with customers, sales, and engineers on designs and fabrication of HVAC and heat exchanger equipment