SS Series: Unfired Steam Generator
The SS Series of Unfired Steam Generators (USG) from DHT provide engineers and facility professionals with superior performance in commercial and institutional applications. Designed with high-quality materials, steam generator vessels meet ASME standards and generate clean steam, making them well suited for sterilized environments such as hospitals, medical centers, and pharmaceutical laboratories. Available solutions for low, medium and high pressure clean steam options depending upon application requirements.
Installation is simple, as all components are mounted and pre-piped prior to shipment, requiring only connections to services. Advanced touchscreen user interface based control panel and compatible with Building Management System via ModBus IP or built-in BacNet IP without external gateway.
- Accurate Pressure Control
- Fully packaged solution for quick and easy single point connections.
- Available in vertical or horizontal construction options.
- Fully modulating energy input
- Engineered using steam or boiler water as the heating medium
- Complete Factory Packaged Controls
- Available in electronic or pneumatic controls
- NEW Advanced Electronic PID controls with touchscreen user interface and compatible with Building Management System via ModBus IP or built-in BacNet IP
- Ideal for New or Retrofit applications
- All 316 Stainless Wetted Surfaces for clean steam
- ASME B&PV Code Sec. VIII, Div. 1 Stamped, (UB or U Stamp options)
- Warranty: Tube Bundle (3) years, Shell (5) years