- Available in 40, 50, 80, 110 gallons
- 444 Stainless Steel (1.4521 Niobium-Titanium Stabilized Stainless Steel)
- Stainless Steel Jacket (TX110 – Polypropylene)
- Anode rod free design
- Patented passivation process to protect tank in areas that have high chlorides
- High density CFC free and fire retardant polyurethane foam insulation
- Adjustable legs
- Included: T&P Relief Valve, Drain, Stainless Steel Well and the L4080B Aquastat.
- Residential- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Commercial- 8 Year Warranty
- Industrial- 5 Year Warranty
PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION
The DHT TX Series of stainless steel water heaters are manufactured from 1.4521 Niobium-Titanium stabilized steel, which offers protection against corrosion.
REDUCED ENERGY COST
The TX Series water heaters offer rapid recovery rates and an industry leading heat loss performance of less than 239 btu/h. This can reduce energy costs by up to 15 %. This is achieved by injecting high density CFC free and fire retardant polyurethane foam insulation.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE COST
Unlike glass lined water heaters, an anode is not needed thus reducing maintenance costs for the consumer.
PATENTED AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Pickling All good quality stainless steel water heaters need pickling to prolong their life. Pickling is essential for products installed in areas where the water has a high chloride or lime value. To avoid the environmental impact of pickling stainless steel, a patented in-house pickling process that reuses up to 95% of the water consumed. All discharged water is also cleaned of chemicals before being released back in to the environment, and the extracted chemicals are treated and recycled.
LEADING WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The DHT TX Series of stainless steel water heaters are fuse weld using a fully automated welding technique, which is clean and smooth to prevent crevice corrosion. The welding technique reduces stress and damage to the integrity of the steel and eliminates product rejections during production. The TX stainless steel water heaters offer the user excellent performance and service for many years.
Warranty Registration: Click here to register your TX Series Water Heater.