The DHT STP Series is a fully packaged storage water heater that utilizes double wall brazed plate heat exchanger to optimum heat transfer through generating more efficient and faster hot water replenishment of the storage tank.
The STP Series modular design allows multiple heat exchangers to be stacked to give you built in redundancy within a small footprint. This also allows for easy maintenance as you can isolation each heat exchanger to clean and maintain without any system downtime.
- Recovery rates from 600 to 10,800 GPH with 180F boiler water for 100F temperature rise.
- Tank Sizes ranging from 175 to 500 gallons standard.
- 750-1000 gallons special order
- Domestic storage temperature control range 50-180F.
- Double Wall Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger – 316L stainless steel plates. (AHRI 400 Rated)
- Compact Footprint.
- Modular design with simplex and duplex heat exchanger options available for built-in redundancy and extra capacity.
- NEW Advanced Electronic PID controls with touchscreen user interface and compatible with Building Management System via ModBus or built-in BacNet
- Temperature control options:
- Standard: Using either VFD pump or 2-way or 3-way control valve on boiler water side (modulating heat input)
- Optional Simple control: Domestic solution with pump enable/disable based on aquastat to maintain domestic water storage temperature set point
- Storage Tank Material:
- Standard: Carbon steel Tank with double glass lining
- Power anodes with carbon steel tanks
- Optional: Duplex stainless steel
- Fully Assembled- Skid Mounted Package for quick and easy single point connections
- Certifications: ASME, UL (Controls)
- Ideal for new or retrofit installations
- Suitable for both single or multiple unit installations
- Support variety of water to water heating applications including:
- Apartment Complexes
- Prisons / Correctional Facilities
- Hospitals/ Nursing homes/ Medical Centers
- Hotels/ Entertainment Facilities
- Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Dormitories
- Commercial laundries
- Government & Office buildings