Standard Steam Coils
- OEM and Replacement Coils for Every Application
- Cross Reference All Major Brands
- Quick Response
- Field Measurement Available
- Competitive Prices
- Fast Turnaround: 24 hr, 48 hr, 5 Day and 10 Day Ship Available
- Standard Lead Time is 2 to 3 Weeks
Round seamless copper tubes are mechanically expanded into the fin collars of the secondary surface. The mechanical expansion provides a permanent metal-to-metal bond for efficient heat transfer. Tubes are staggered in the direction of airflow and only return bends are used – NO reduced tube wall in the bend radius by using hairpin bends.
Tube Size Options:
- 5/8″ O.D. x .025″ wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.035) and (.049). Centerlines are 1.5″ in the tube face and 1.299″ between rows
- 1/2” tubes – .025, .032 and .049 wall
- Copper, Cupro-Nickel, Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel available
- Rows available are 1,2,3 or 4.
Corrugated, Flat and Sine plate Type fin that is die-formed. Fin collars are full-drawn to provide accurate control of fin spacing and maximum contact with tubes.
Fin Material Options:
Aluminum fin thickness of .008 inch standard with optional (.010). Optional copper fin thicknesses available are (.006) (.008) and (.010). Fins per inch available 6 through 14. Stainless Steel is also available up to .020 thick with helically wound fin.
Seamless copper with die-formed holes that provide a parallel surface to the coil tube for strong brazing joints. Other options are available: Stainless, Cupro-Nickel and Carbon Steel.
Red Brass Schedule 40 (MPT) is standard with optional Carbon Steel, Copper, Copper Nickel and Stainless Steel available. Options for FPT also available. Maximum fin length of 120 inches with same end connections. Fin length over 120 inches is recommended to have steam supplied at both ends. (Any fin height over 48 inches will have two supplies and two returns).
Using 16-gauge minimum thickness material, 1 1/2″ flanges are die-formed to permit easy stacking and mounting. Intermediate tube supports are supplied on coils over 44″ fin length with an additional support every 42″ multiple thereafter.
Casing Material Options:
- Galvanized steel standard with optional stainless, aluminum and copper
- 10, 12, 14, 16 & 18 gauge available
Testing & Performance:
All coil assemblies are leak tested under water at 350 PSIG air. Standard construction is suitable for 30 PSIG steam pressure. Heavier wall, high pressure construction available up to 100 PSIG and beyond.