Round seamless copper tubes are mechanically expanded into the fin collars of the secondary surface. The mechanical expansion provides a permanent metal-to-metal bond for efficient heat transfer. Tubes are staggered in the direction of airflow.
- OEM and Replacement Coils for Every Application
- Cross Reference All Major Brands
- Quick Response
- Field Measurement Available
- Competitive Prices
- Fast Turnaround: 24 hr, 48 hr, 5 Day and 10 Day Ship Available
- Standard Lead Time is 2 to 3 Weeks
Tube Size Options:
- 5/8″ O.D. x .020″ wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025) (.035) and (.049). Centerlines are 1.5″ in the tube face and 1.299″ between rows.
- 1/2″ O.D. x .017″ wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025). Centerlines are 1.25″ in the tube face and 1.083″ between rows.
- 3/8″ O.D. x .014″ wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness up to (.035). Centerlines are 1″ in the tube face and .866″ between rows.
- NOTE: 1/4″ and 5/16″ tubes available.
- Rows available are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
We have over 20 different surfaces available. Please contact us if construction other than what is above is needed.
Corrugated, louvred and sine wave plate type fin that is die-formed. Fin collars are full-drawn to provide accurate control of fin spacing and maximum contact with tubes.
Fin Material Options:
- 5/8″ tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .008″ thick with optional (.010). Optional copper fin thicknesses available are (.006) (.008) and (.010). Fins per inch available 6 through 14.
- 1/2″ tubes come standard with aluminum fin .006″ thick with optional copper fin (.006). fins per inch available 6 through 14.
- 3/8″ tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .0045″ to .010” thick with optional thicknesses available. Copper fin thicknesses available start at .006″.
- Fins per inch available 6 through 20.
Contact us for availability of other patterns, fin materials, and/or thicknesses.
Seamless copper with die-formed holes that provide a parallel surface to the coil tube for strong brazing joints.
Copper O.D. sweat with standard arrangement for one compressor circuit. FACE SPLIT circuiting available for two or more compressors.
Using 16-gauge minimum thickness material, 1 1/2″ flanges are die-formed to permit easy stacking and mounting. Intermediate tube supports are supplied on coils over a certain height and length.
Casing Material Options:
Full 16 gauge galvanized steel standard with optional stainless, aluminum and copper.
Testing & Performance:
All coil assemblies are leak tested under water at 550 PSIG air. All coil assemblies Nitrogen charged for shipping.