SuperTherm Semi-Instantaneous (Water-to-Water) Water Heaters
The Diversified Heath Transfer SuperTherm series of semi-instantaneous water heaters are the engineered solutions for engineers and facility owners/managers who need high recovery capacity in a small space. They are constructed of stainless steel pipe and other non-ferrous materials to insure long leak-free operation. Designed for continuous high-peak loads, the DHT Supertherm are ideal for high-demand applications, such as hospitals and dormitories.
Units are custom engineered using steam, boiler water or HTHW as the heating medium. Semi-instantaneous operation provides high output by channeling the incoming cold water directly over the heat exchanger tubes in a controlled manner to maximize the heat transfer rates compared to conventional stratified heat exchanger convection systems. Velocity of water and pressure drop are controlled by changing water flow directly across the heat exchanger, which increases heat transfer and inhibits scale formation.
Perfect for mechanical rooms where space is limited, the water heating systems feature vertical configurations so they require less than four square feet of floor space. Plus, the tube bundle can be removed straight out or downward from the bottom of the unit to eliminate the need for overhead space or extra clearances for service or maintenance. Horizontal configurations with rack mounted stands are also available.
- Compact design to fit in small mechanical rooms
- Complete packaged system with components engineered to specific application requirements
- Energy efficient
- High recovery
- Stainless alloy construction
- Apartment complexes
- Correctional facilities
- Control Box Main Wire Rail- Siemens MXG461B (PDF file)
- Control Box Main Wire Rail-Siemens MVF461H (PDF file)
- Control Box Main Wire Rail- Siemens MXG461...U (PDF file)
- Control Box Main Wire Rail- Siemens SKD (PDF file)
- Control Box Main Wire Rail-Siemens SKBSKC (PDF file)
- Control Box Main Wire Rail- RTK (PDF file)